Ten things I'm loving.... during the last days before Christmas:
1. The fresh garland strung with lights that Mike weaves together every Christmas.
2. Our fat fluffy sparkly Christmas tree.
3. The homemade glitter houses.
4. Red house: Sam and I made these several years ago. love them!
5. Turquoise house.
6. Pink house... with glitter roof!
7. Shiny bright balls in vase
8. Old fashioned colored lights...... the kind we had back in the 70's.
9. Little skater girl.
10. And our happy sign.
Hope you all are enjoying these Christmas days. Over here at the Robinson house, we have some cookies to bake and decorate, Christmas cards to put together and mail ( yes, we are kind of on the late side!), presents to wrap and a very special new tradition.... making things for our "night tree"! Definitely a full and fun weekend!!