But before all the glitter and Christmas music starts, here are some more peeks ... and
"Twelve Loves" in this fairy tale beach land.
1. Loved hanging out with our good friends, the Swindells, on this sunshiny beach day. ( I think Sam has a crush on one of their girls!)We had a great time playing and climbing on "Magic Mountain"!
2. Love this ping pong table. It is hidden away in the bushes and also has a pool table underneath! How great is that?
3. Love this sign: makes me laugh each time I read it.
4. Loved watching the kids playing their first Bocce Ball game.
6. Love THE Magic Mountain! I think all parks should have these... they are the best entertainment for any age! Amazing how simple a playground can be.... dump a lot of dirt, plant grass and voila!...hours of fun!
( this was our 2nd time going back to Magic Mtn... this time with my brother and his family. We had such a fun day!
8. Love this little reminder... Christmas is coming....
10. Love catching my dad's little smiles.... makes me smile as well.
11. And love watching these two sweet ones walking down the pebbled road.
Alll is well....