This sport of kicking the ball around, called "soccer" in the US and "futbol" everywhere else in the world, brings Sam pure glee. It is the best to look out on the field and see our son just bopping around, running after the ball and all with a big smile on his face. He LOVES this game!
What I'm thankful for today:
1. Sam's glee in the land of soccer. ( His smile says it all!)
2. Gorgeous November blue sky days
3. Yellow and red leaves covering the "bluff" of where we live.
4. Painting away in the studio.
5. Watching Rosie sing "Jesus Loves Me" in her own little sign language way. ( and she learned how to say "Jesus" tonight).
Yes, my heart is full.