Why I love October?
8 wonderful reasons....
1. Watching Sam play soccer. There is something so special in watching Sam run around on a grassy field... he's totally in the moment of bliss.
Pic above:Sam's foot on his imaginary soccer ball.
2. Pumpkin Patch time: Yes, our 2nd pumpkin patch, but this time we rode a real train to one. So fun!
3. Hanging out with friends on a perfect October day and eating chips.
4. Spending time with a dear friend. Samantha came in town from Virginia. She and Rosie had the best time twirling to "Raindrops on Roses".
5. Saying hello to Mr. and Mrs. Scarecrow.
6. Watching football games with friends and eating Mike's harvesty Butternut Squash Soup!
7. Making our yearly fall display. And yes, with Mr. Warrior Camouflage cheering on the season.
8. Watching Rosie make a new friend.